Thursday, September 26, 2013

UPDATE 9/26/13 (Almost done)

Sorry folks took a hiatus of sorts and now I'm back.

New and shiny things for Esthe Hunter!!

I know I said that the next update will be the last, but this one has everything..accept the silk wrap and tar ashiatsu massage, a bad ending involving Lilly, and the final boss fight.

I'm still working on those but I hope the things I have added so far are satisfactory to you, the players.
The Talu Slugs are HERE!


You can now play with Kaolin at the secret mudpit once she joins your party. And Kaolin can equip
any of chie's swimsuits and staff weapons.
 
A new menu item at April's Cafe. Mystery meal box. It will randomly
generate one of the menu items.
If you get muddy, take a bath at Lilly's house for free!


Download it here

7 comments:

  1. There seems to be a problem with the latest version. I keep getting an Installer Name Parameter missing warning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, stumbled on your game here, did a thorough playtest, and I found what appears to be a bug in the tar volcano area. In the last area, where you're meant to lose access to your tamed monsters: If you use the Aurtibee to return from that area to your room without actually taming any monsters, Billy, Unyo, and Kaoline will appear in your party at level 1. I looked at the scripting, and I don't see any way to fix it without breaking something else. It's pretty obscure, so I wouldn't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. If you're wondering how long it takes for a newbie to get used to the system, max every stat and get all the endings, it took me 6:11:10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, those Talu slugs are serious damage sponges. And don't even try melee combat, they will kick your ass faster than you can say "I've made a horrible mistake!" And that's with maxed out stats! It was fun figuring out their weakness, though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there going to be a guide or helpful hint thing at some point in the future once the game is finished?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh also I found a bug... Even without using Dofu-ba, once you get to the Ghosts (I forgot their actual names) if you run from battle and have the orb, they will be tamed without trying. Same goes for other creatures as well, so if you forget to carry an orb with you, you just wasted like 5k because of that slip having to pull you out, for no reason... Also I can not seem to Tame the Mire Maid, not sure if it's a glitch or if I'm just doing it wrong.

    ReplyDelete